samedi, janvier 20, 2007

Do you know by the look on their faces what do they say?

Dont wake me , only if mom slice some mice for me. Only if that is I will move, otherwise....dont

Lucia is telling me this, in this episode:

BORINGGGGGGGG.... BORING I AM NOT COMING HOME NOW AND YOU CANT MAKE ME.....

Puffi by me, is saying, most of the time something like this:


Why? Why cant I put my claws in the furniture? Why? Why are you chase me to eat from that ugly something round, when I want to eat from the carpet? Why? Why do you scream when I bring the mouse that i personaly killed-to prove that I can provide for this familly?Why? Why do you put that wet thing on your face, it makes your fur ikky? Why?Why dont you have fur? Why I can lick your husbents hair, and your fur is so long? WHY? WHY?

Tell me that I am right.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Da, da! Zivo me interesuje kako Gospodin Peca izgovara pojedine brezobrazne reci... a sto posto sam sigurna da mu padaju na pamet. Mrstavac!

Monsieur Peca rulezzz!

:D